You don’t have to have been a photographer from the 1950s to showcase this Polaroid poster. With a little cheat sheet of fun facts and origin information, you won’t have to second-guess your information in conversations. So don’t second-guess and add this poster to your cart.
Museum-quality posters made on thick matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 189 g/m²
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Paper is sourced from Japan
For Poster orders with Frame: Add an extra touch of class with the matte black frame, made from wood from renewable forests.
- Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!